I've pretty much been living in this jumpsuit since I got it, so I thought I'd put together a little day and night version of how I'd wear it. It's so comfortable it's really like pajamas you can get away with wearing in public. It's been perfect for these insanely hot days we've been having. If you're thinking about ordering it, it runs big so make sure to size down.
Happy first official day of summer! When it heats up in LA I want to wear clothes that are as comfortable as pajamas, yet still make you look put together. Jumpsuits and maxi dresses seem to do just that. Whether they're dressed up with heals and jewels for night and sandals and a top knot for day, they seem to work for any and every occasion...
1. Bodkin Twister Jumpsuit $318.50
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Jumpsuit $475
4. Topshop Floral Maxi $150
6. Parker Long Dress $265
intr.v. romped, romp·ing, romps
1. To play or frolic boisterously.
2. To run or advance in a rapid or easy manner.
3. Slang To win a race or game easily.
1. Lively, merry play; frolic.
2. Lively or frolicsome play that encompasses lovemaking.
3. One, especially a girl, that sports and frolics.
After reading the definition of romp, it is no wonder I love wearing rompers so very much. When I put one on I want to partake in all the things above.
If you know me at all, you know that I have a slight obsession with jumpsuits and rompers. I own more then my fare share, yet I am still drawn in every time I see one. They are the perfect getup for Los Angeles' hot summer days. Since summer is officially here I thought I would post some of my favorites from here and there...
1. Modcloth Celebutante Romper $49.99, 2. Modcloth Knowhow Romper $37.99, 3. Arden B. Crochet Back Romper on sale for $29
7. F21 Claudia Floral Romper $19.80, 8. Rebecca Taylor Summer Silk Playsuit $295, 9. Dolce Vita Open Back Romper $143