While I'm spending the week in Marin, my dear friend Teissia of Firefly Events has sweetly agreed to share a guest post. Teissia is an amazing wedding planner and since she travels for work constantly I asked her to share her 5 travel essentials. Thanks for stopping by Teiss!
1. Wedding Magazines (Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Weddings, Brides, New York Weddings). The airplane is the best place to stay up to date on the latest wedding trends.
2. Essie Mojito Madness. This color is perfect for summer and I always have it with me in case I need a touch up. I can't tell you how many chips I get in my nails in transit or when I'm working a wedding.
3. Steamline Luggage. Since I plan a lot of destination weddings I am often traveling with my clients and it's super important that my suitcase be as stylish as the weddings I plan.
4. Viscid Watch. I can't travel without a watch (telling time on my phone just doesn't cut it for me) and this watch is great because it's stylish AND light! Something that's super important to me when I'm on the road and working.
5. Corium Zipper Pouch. This pouch is perfect for cosmetics or jewelry and I love the geometric pattern.