This week was extra special because it was my birthday week. I ate indulgent food, I listened to a few of my favorite bands at FYF Fest and I went to a fun pre fashion night out party at Soho House. It was full of smiles and here is a photographic look at why...
- A perfect birthday brunch with my guy at Gjelina- Crispy fried eggs with romesco, prosciutto, arugula and lemon and strawberry rhubarb crisp with amaretto ice cream.
- Surprise balloons and a hand drawn card from Miss Lauren waiting in front of my house on my birthday.
- A homemade pop up card from the boyfriend. He loves to make me cards and I treasure every one of them.
- Memories from our amazing day at FYF Fest. Broken Social Scene, The Cults, Future Islands and Glass Candy were some of my favorites.
- A gift off my birthday wishlist from my sister Merry. I have a feeling this will be an everyday ring.
- Opening up the mailbox to find the latest Lucky Magazine. I can't wait to flip through all the cozy fall fashion.
Any fun plans for the weekend? A bunch of my friends will be picnicking and watching A Rebel Without a Cause at the Cinespia screening tomorrow. Have you ever been? It is one of my favorite things to do in LA. On Sunday I will be going to a girls get together where we have to bring a mix cd for each guest. Such a fun idea! In fact, I better start putting it together. Happy Weekend! xx