intr.v. romped, romp·ing, romps
1. To play or frolic boisterously.
2. To run or advance in a rapid or easy manner.
3. Slang To win a race or game easily.
1. Lively, merry play; frolic.
2. Lively or frolicsome play that encompasses lovemaking.
3. One, especially a girl, that sports and frolics.
After reading the definition of romp, it is no wonder I love wearing rompers so very much. When I put one on I want to partake in all the things above.
If you know me at all, you know that I have a slight obsession with jumpsuits and rompers. I own more then my fare share, yet I am still drawn in every time I see one. They are the perfect getup for Los Angeles' hot summer days. Since summer is officially here I thought I would post some of my favorites from here and there...
1. Modcloth Celebutante Romper $49.99, 2. Modcloth Knowhow Romper $37.99, 3. Arden B. Crochet Back Romper on sale for $29
7. F21 Claudia Floral Romper $19.80, 8. Rebecca Taylor Summer Silk Playsuit $295, 9. Dolce Vita Open Back Romper $143